- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
IP Communicator - Fire-Lite Alarms - Facility Management Product Release
The IPDACT IP communicator for fire alarm panels can utilize any Ethernet network connection such as ADSL, cable modem, and T1 to transmit information generated by a fire alarm control panel to a central station via the Internet. The communicator is compatible with a majority of new Fire-Lite control panels and allows for alarm transmissions of less than one second, according to the company.
The communicator does not require a public IP address, using a DHCP client instead for automatic IP address configuration.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Six Best Practices for Fire Prevention
- Inspection, Testing, Maintenance: How to Keep Fire Safety Systems Safe
- Elevators and Fire Sprinklers: Fire Safety Moves On Up
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA