Hygro Thermometer - Extech Instruments - Facility Management Product Release
Model RH490, a precision hygro-thermometer with direct digital display of grains per pound (GPP), is designed to help with structural drying and water-damage restoration, HVAC/R installation and repair, mold inspection and remediation, and plant maintenance. It features 2 percent RH accuracy and an RH response time of less than 30 seconds.
Its dual-backlit display enables users to simultaneously view humidity or GPP data, along with air temperature, dew point, or wet-bulb data. In addition to a low-battery indicator, the unit has data-hold and auto-power-off features. It incorporates rubber sides for better grip and one-hand operation and comes with a carrying case and 9V battery.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Equipment Spotlight: OSHA Violations
- Equipment Safety Training: Turning Training into Results
- Understanding Equipment Training Needs To Maximize Safety
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality