- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Hydronic Heat Pump Improves HVAC Efficiency - WaterFurnace International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
WaterFurnace International Inc., the leading manufacturer of geothermal and water source heat pumps, introduces the Versatec Ultra Single Hydronic heat pump.
Like other units in the Versatec family, this upgrade to the commercial Envision NSW unit features Aurora base controls to ensure safe, reliable operation. The modular design of Aurora communicating controls allows for application flexibility and expandability while offering traditional safety sensors that include high/low pressure, condensate overflow and freeze detection, both on the loop and load side.
With an energy efficiency ratio (EER) of 14.0 to 17.5 and a coefficient of performance (COP) of 2.9 to 3.1, the Versatec Ultra Single Hydronic heat pump combines scroll compressors, R-410A refrigerant and oversized heat exchangers to provide exceptional energy savings in commercial applications. The unit’s wide range of operating temperatures, compact size, reversible control box and piping enable the heat pump to be used in a variety of applications. These include pool/spa heating, radiant floor, snow melt, aquaculture and process water installations. Versatec Ultra units can be used for heating only, cooling only (field converted for chilled water applications) or heating/cooling.
The Versatec Ultra Single Hydronic heat pump also features a heavy-gauge steel cabinet finished with a durable, corrosion-resistant, polyester powder coat paint for years of service.
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- California City Embraces UV-C Technology for HVAC Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation