- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
Hydronic Boiler - The Fulton Companies - Facility Management Product Release
The Reliance high-efficiency unit features a copper-finned-tube heat exchanger with a stainless-steel heat-exchanger jacket. Pulse-width modulation with 5:1 turndown and a variable-speed blower motor ensure precise load matching to maintain building temperatures. The boiler features fiber-mesh burner technology for even flame distribution and lower emissions. It also features a color, touch-screen display with a ModBus communication interface. Control capabilities include pump control, freeze protection, and stack-temperature monitoring.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation