Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hydration Harness - Capital Safety - Facility Management Product Release
Capital Safety’s Hydration System for full body harnesses connects to any DBI-SALA harness and holds 50 ounces of liquid.
The system clips to the back of a harness, below the D-ring, to keep a fluid source close to the body without getting in the worker's way. A one-buckle strap slides beneath the dorsal webbing and clips together, while the quick snaps hold the pack in place.
The system uses an anti-microbial, taste-free tubing and reservoir, plus an insulated drink tube. The 38-inch drink tube can be used from dual hose ports for access on either shoulder, while the tube clip prevents entanglement and snaps free when snagged. This clip keeps the no-leak bite valve near the worker's mouth for hands-free access. A cover on the mouthpiece keeps out dirt and prevents accidental damage.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality