- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
Hydration Harness - Capital Safety - Facility Management Product Release
Capital Safety’s Hydration System for full body harnesses connects to any DBI-SALA harness and holds 50 ounces of liquid.
The system clips to the back of a harness, below the D-ring, to keep a fluid source close to the body without getting in the worker's way. A one-buckle strap slides beneath the dorsal webbing and clips together, while the quick snaps hold the pack in place.
The system uses an anti-microbial, taste-free tubing and reservoir, plus an insulated drink tube. The 38-inch drink tube can be used from dual hose ports for access on either shoulder, while the tube clip prevents entanglement and snaps free when snagged. This clip keeps the no-leak bite valve near the worker's mouth for hands-free access. A cover on the mouthpiece keeps out dirt and prevents accidental damage.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Fall Protection: Safety Strategies and Tactics
- What You Need to Know to Get Short-Term Equipment Rental Right
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality