Hybrid Water Heater - Rinnai - Facility Management Product Release
Demand Duo Hybrid Water Heating System combines an 80-gallon storage tank and tankless technologies. As the heat source, the RL94 tankless unit eliminates thermal stress on the tank, lengthening the life and maximizing performance of the system while efficient tank recovery methods save energy and deliver consistent hot water, even during reheat cycles. Can be fueled by either natural gas or propane. Keeps pace with demand from brief, high-spike draws to a supply that’s always ready to go the distance. Also available in a 119-gallon version.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation