- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
Hybrid Retrofit Urinal - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The HYB-1000-RET, features a kit consisting of only five parts that utilizes the water supply of an existing flushing urinal. The gooseneck tailpiece adapter mounts to the existing control stop of a flushometer. The urinal uses a carefully directed water purge that rinses the drain line every 72 hours. Each urinal uses only about 100 gallons of water per year, regardless of the number of users.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms