Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hybrid Flooring Combines Carpet with Resilient Flooring - FORBO - Facility Management Product Release
Flotex Modular Tile is a "concrete textile" flooring offering both resilience and the slip-resistant and acoustic properties of a textile. It is waterproof, allowing it to be washed, and it protects against mold and odor. Its unique construction does not trap soil, which means it can be removed easily when cleaned. It consists of 80 million nylon 6.6 fibers per square meter and comes in six designs that can be mixed and matched.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Avoiding Flooring Hazards and Complying with OSHA
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors