- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
Hybrid Commercial Rooftop Ventilator - Edmonds USA - Facility Management Product Release
Edmonds USA has brought to America the first hybrid commercial rooftop ventilator, the ecoPOWER. Available in 3 sizes — 16 inch, 24 inch and 36 inch diameter throats — ecoPOWER is the first rooftop ventilator to combine gravity and motorized ventilation.
EcoPOWER is based on a high performance turbine proven to offer higher CFM than gravity ventilators with flat rainproof hats. This gives more free air flow caused by wind, hot air or both. Edmonds created a hybrid by adding a high performance EC German motor to offer even higher air flow using very low power.
EcoPOWER has a very efficient CFM to watt ratio and wattage reduces when aided by wind:
● EP400 (16”) 1400 CFM at 68 watts
● EP600 (24”) 2519 CFM at 106 watts
● EP900 (36”) 5885 CFM at 260 watts
Building engineers and architects are using this highly efficient hybrid rooftop ventilator to reduce the cost of energy for cooling and ventilating warehouses, factories, greenhouses, schools/universities, gymnasiums, wastewater treatment plants and many other types of buildings.
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?