HyTronic - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Chicago Faucet Co.
The HyTronic faucet line features a twin-beam system that provides quick response time while minimizing false activations, according to the company. Can be adjusted to one beam for environments with high levels of interference. Technicians can change or adjust modes, monitor battery levels, and troubleshoot from a Palm-enabled device. A hygiene-flushing mode automatically activates the faucet after a specified period of low activity.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms