- Groundskeeper »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
HyTronic - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Chicago Faucet Co.
The HyTronic faucet line features a twin-beam system that provides quick response time while minimizing false activations, according to the company. Can be adjusted to one beam for environments with high levels of interference. Technicians can change or adjust modes, monitor battery levels, and troubleshoot from a Palm-enabled device. A hygiene-flushing mode automatically activates the faucet after a specified period of low activity.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms