- Use your skills to help build a better world »
- Vice President, Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
HyTronic - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Chicago Faucet Co.
The HyTronic faucet line features a twin-beam system that provides quick response time while minimizing false activations, according to the company. Can be adjusted to one beam for environments with high levels of interference. Technicians can change or adjust modes, monitor battery levels, and troubleshoot from a Palm-enabled device. A hygiene-flushing mode automatically activates the faucet after a specified period of low activity.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Go Beyond the Basics for Restrooms Products and Processes
- Rethinking Restroom Sanitation Practices During the Pandemic
- Restrooms Upgrades Must Consider Coronavirus, Hygiene Issues
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms