Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Humidity Sensors - Setra Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model SRH Humidity sensors from Setra Systems is designed to measure relative humidity in a room, duct or outside and is available in accuracies of ±2, ±3, and ±5 percent. The sensor features a field-replaceable sensor tip that helps ensure calibrated humidity control. Additionally, the duct mount probe is accessed by removing the front cover, pulling out the sensor board assembly, and replacing the sensor tip.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability