- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Humidity Sensors - Setra Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model SRH Humidity sensors from Setra Systems is designed to measure relative humidity in a room, duct or outside and is available in accuracies of ±2, ±3, and ±5 percent. The sensor features a field-replaceable sensor tip that helps ensure calibrated humidity control. Additionally, the duct mount probe is accessed by removing the front cover, pulling out the sensor board assembly, and replacing the sensor tip.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation