Humidity Sensors - Setra Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model SRH Humidity sensors from Setra Systems is designed to measure relative humidity in a room, duct or outside and is available in accuracies of ±2, ±3, and ±5 percent. The sensor features a field-replaceable sensor tip that helps ensure calibrated humidity control. Additionally, the duct mount probe is accessed by removing the front cover, pulling out the sensor board assembly, and replacing the sensor tip.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation