- Head Gardener »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Humidity Sensors - Setra Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model SRH Humidity sensors from Setra Systems is designed to measure relative humidity in a room, duct or outside and is available in accuracies of ±2, ±3, and ±5 percent. The sensor features a field-replaceable sensor tip that helps ensure calibrated humidity control. Additionally, the duct mount probe is accessed by removing the front cover, pulling out the sensor board assembly, and replacing the sensor tip.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation