- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Humidity Measurement - Setra Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Model SRH Humidity Series is designed to measure relative humidity in a room, duct or outside space and is available in accuracies of ±2, ±3, and ±5 percent. The SRH Series features a replaceable sensor tip. Setra’s humidity sensor family consists of a wall display, duct mount, and outside air unit. Additionally, the duct mount probe is accessed by removing the front cover, pulling out the sensor board assembly, and replacing the sensor tip.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation