Hot/Cold Call App Generates Thermal Reports - CrowdComfort - Facility Management Product Release
CrowdComfort is an app that enables occupants to submit hot/cold reports or maintenance requests from smartphones with location down to the nearest foot. Indoor geo-positioning places these reports on a virtual map. Facility managers use the app to assign work and update occupants on status. App provides analytics based on occupant reports. New CrowdSense shows details of maintenance or thermal reports including time submitted, photo included, and location. Also offers floor views, filtered report data, and views of general report categories as well as outlier issues.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things