Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hole Saws - Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Shockwave™ thin wall units provide up to 40 percent faster burr-free cuts than standard bi-metal hole saws. The unit features 1/4-inch quick-change hex shanks and includes models from 3/4 inches to 1-1/2-inches in diameter and are optimized for applications in thin gauge metal up to 1/8-inch thick. A stop shoulder design prevents over-drilling material and possible damage to inner components, and an ejection spring automatically ejects material to maximize productivity.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality