Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hole Punchers - Hougen Manufacturing Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Ogura® models 75002.5PR and 75004PR allow the user to punch holes in steel in as little as 2.3 seconds. Both units include the power retractable punch system that allows the user to power reverse the punch out of the hole. The punch units weigh 24.9 pounds and use electricity to operate the motor and the self-contained hydraulic system. No additional hydraulic pumps or hoses are needed. The units are available in 120 volt (V) and 230 V power options and come with a stand for placement on a table and a foot switch for hands-free operation.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality