- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
High-Pressure Laminate - Wilsonart Commercial Flooring - Facility Management Product Release
The Eastern Accents series of high-pressure laminate is designed to capitalize on the trend towards Asian design, according to the company. The line features three simple, linear, vertical grain bamboo patterns and subtle texture highlighted with charcoal, grey and taupe, and golden tones of brown, mimicking bamboo.
The product also capitalizes on today's high-design trend of incorporating exotic imported woods into everyday surroundings, according to the company. It adopts the sleek and stylish pattern of bamboo wood while offering unique color combinations of all shades to help pull together the design of the entire space it is in. The series includes Asian Night, a charcoal grey, Asian Sun, a golden brown tone, and Asian Sand, a bleached white and grey tone.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors