- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
High-Efficiency Urinal - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
The Decorum™ FloWise® urinal offers artistic design, water efficiency and low maintenance. The high-efficiency urinal (HEU) features FloWise water-saving technology that uses 0.5 gallons per flush, using 50 percent less water than a standard urinal. This stylish unit meets the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) WaterSense® program requirements for high performance and water efficiency. The urinal's powerful and efficient washdown action is designed for use with manual or Selectronic® hands-free flush valves for reliable performance.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms