- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
High-Efficiency Urinal - Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC - Facility Management Product Release
North Point™ Pint high-efficiency urinals use 1 pint — 0.125 gallons — of water per flush (gpf). The new HEU features all of the performance and function of traditional urinals but with minimal water, thereby saving considerable amounts of resources with each flush. The HEUs are available in both half-stall and space saver-sizes, and unlike waterless urinals, these models leave no odor, require less maintenance and contain no reoccurring costs for cartridges. They also are compliant with official the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's WaterSense, certification pending, and the products are backed by a lifetime limited fixture warranty.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms