High Efficiency Urinal - Zurn Industries LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Z5798 EcoVantage high efficiency urinal system is an engineered system that Z5798 uses one pint per use. One pint equals 16 oz. or 0.5 L.
- High efficiency washout flushing action - 3/4-inch top spud - 2-inch I.P.S. outlet flange and rubber gasket with integral trap - 14-inch extended rim - Vitreous china
Valve is operated by an infrared convergence-type proximity sensor with smart technology, powered by 4 "AA" batteries, furnished with vandal resistant chrome plated metal housing, chloramine resistant internal seals, and reversible cover. Valve features an internal flow regulator to maintain constant flow rates independent of line pressures and an in-line filter to protect the valve from debris within the water. Complete with high-pressure vacuum breaker, one piece hex coupling nut, adjustable tailpiece, spud coupling and flange for top spud connection. Control stop has internal siphon-guard protection, vandal resistant stop cap, sweat solder kit, and a cast wall flange with set screw. Vitreous china urinal is supplied with 3/4-inch top spud and 2-inch outlet connection and vandal-resistant outlet strainer.
Mounting bracket allows the urinal to be mounted to existing carrier studs and outlet piping without the need to make any adjustments behind the wall in most applications.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Go Beyond the Basics for Restrooms Products and Processes
- Rethinking Restroom Sanitation Practices During the Pandemic
- Restrooms Upgrades Must Consider Coronavirus, Hygiene Issues
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms