Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
High-Efficiency Toilet - TOTO USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The UltraMax II 1G has a one-piece design and uses 1.0 gpf. The flushing mechanism uses two water jets instead of rim holes. Toilet is gravity-based instead of pressure assist. Bowl and rim are coated with glaze that creates an ionized barrier to repel waste matter and bacteria. Toilet stands 17 inches from base to seat.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility