- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
High-Efficiency Toilet - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
This high-efficiency toilet (HET) system combines water-saving technology and hands-free controls. It clears the bowl using 1.1 gallons per flush (gpf), a savings of 31 percent over a 1.6 gpf toilet. Compared to a 1.28 gpf HET, these new toilets yield an additional 11 percent water savings and have been third-party certified to flush 800 grams of solid waste in the maximum performance test.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms