Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
High-Efficiency Toilet - American Standard Brands - Facility Management Product Release
This high-efficiency toilet (HET) system combines water-saving technology and hands-free controls. It clears the bowl using 1.1 gallons per flush (gpf), a savings of 31 percent over a 1.6 gpf toilet. Compared to a 1.28 gpf HET, these new toilets yield an additional 11 percent water savings and have been third-party certified to flush 800 grams of solid waste in the maximum performance test.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Safety Considerations for Drain Cleaning Equipment
- Equipment Care for Effective Drain Cleaning
- Maintenance Insights To Keep Plumbing Systems Flowing
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility