- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Henry Restoration Systems offer cost-effective alternatives to re-roofing - Henry - Facility Management Product Release
Henry Restoration systems reduce landfill waste and associated costs and contributes to energy savings by meeting cool roof requirements based on the particular coating applied. The renewable warranted systems consist of options that are compatible with most roofing substrates, providing weatherproofing protection on low and steep sloped roofs. Having three technology platforms to choose from – silicone, acrylic and aluminum – Henry now addresses four stages of the roof membrane life cycle – repair, restore, recover and replace – offering systems solutions through the life of the building.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems