Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Henry Restoration Systems offer cost-effective alternatives to re-roofing - Henry - Facility Management Product Release
Henry Restoration systems reduce landfill waste and associated costs and contributes to energy savings by meeting cool roof requirements based on the particular coating applied. The renewable warranted systems consist of options that are compatible with most roofing substrates, providing weatherproofing protection on low and steep sloped roofs. Having three technology platforms to choose from – silicone, acrylic and aluminum – Henry now addresses four stages of the roof membrane life cycle – repair, restore, recover and replace – offering systems solutions through the life of the building.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- When is The Time to Repair, Replace or Restore a Roof?
- Understanding How Roofing Issues Occur
- How To Select a New Roofing System