- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Chief Engineer »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Heating and Chilling Package Unit - MOKON - Facility Management Product Release
Heating and Chilling Package Unit integrates a circulating water system with an Iceman chiller in a single, self-supporting unit. The Full Range system is available in heating capacities up to 96 kW, pumping capacities up to 120 gpm and chilling capacity from 2 to 40 tons. It has a temperature range of 20 degree F to 300 degrees F. Appropriate for applications where supply water and drains are not accessible.
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?