- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Director of Facilities »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
Heating Circulator - Bell & Gossett/ITT - Facility Management Product Release
The ecocirc® auto and vario pump features electronically commutated motor technology and a spherical motor design. It eliminates the need for a conventional shaft, seal and bearing assembly. The rotor/impeller is the only moving part in the pump, and it is magnetically balanced on a stationary ceramic bearing inside the pump housing to provide silent, long-lasting operation. The pump resists scale build-up, self-lubricates, and is automatically cooled by pump media.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation