Heat Transfer Fluid Uses Nano-Particles - Hydromx - Facility Management Product Release
Hydromx heat transfer fluid uses nano-particles that are suspended in a stable state to increase the speed of heat transfer, by heating up (or removing heat from) the fluid and transferring energy in a shorter amount of time, according to the company. The faster heat transfer means heating and cooling equipment run time and energy consumption is reduced.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation