- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Heat Transfer Fluid Uses Nano-Particles - Hydromx - Facility Management Product Release
Hydromx heat transfer fluid uses nano-particles that are suspended in a stable state to increase the speed of heat transfer, by heating up (or removing heat from) the fluid and transferring energy in a shorter amount of time, according to the company. The faster heat transfer means heating and cooling equipment run time and energy consumption is reduced.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation