- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Heat Recovery Sytstem - Fujitsu General America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Airstage VR-II variable refrigerant flow (VRF) heat recovery system has expanded to include 460V operation. The systems are capable of simultaneous cooling and heating operation, and provide up to 30.1 SCHE efficiency and 24.3 IEER. They use integrated controls, building management integration, sine-wave DC inverter control, single twin rotary compressors, and four-face dual heat exchangers. High-speed efficiency compressor speed control of 0.1 Hz steps provides comfort through small room-temperature changes and little energy loss, company says.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation