Heat Recovery System - Mitsubishi Electric and Electronics USA, Inc. HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i) R2-Series can simultaneously heat and cool different zones in temperatures as low as -4 degrees F. Two-pipe, air-source, inverter scroll hermetic compressor system uses flash injection technology to provide up to 100 percent heating capacity at 0 degrees F outdoor ambient temperature and up to 85 percent heating capacity at -13 degrees F outdoor ambient. Built-in base pan heater prevents ice in drain pan. Connectable capacity of 50 to 150 percent.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation