- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
Heat Recovery Chiller - MultiAqua - Facility Management Product Release
Multiaqua MHRC2 heat recovery chiller functions as heating only, cooling only, or simultaneous heating and cooling from an air or water source. Reclaims/recovers 100 percent of the heat. Also features natural-refrigerant compatibility. Many natural refrigerants are flammable (i.e., propane), semi-flammable (i.e., A2L/R32) and or toxic (i.e., ammonia). The MHRC2 system keeps the refrigerant circuit outside of the structure. BAS/BACnet compatible.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation