Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
Heat Pumps - Fujitsu General America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Units in the Halcyon multi-zone line offer units with ratings up to a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio of 18, and a heating seasonal performance factor of 9.5. Outdoor units are available in 18,000; 24,000; and 48,000 Btus. Wall- and floor-mounted, slim duct and compact cassette indoor units are available in 7,000, 9,000, 12,000, 15,000, 18,000, and 24,000 Btus. The mix-and-match of evaporator types and capacities allows for greater flexibility during specification.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation