Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Heat Pumps - Fujitsu General America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Units in the Halcyon multi-zone line offer units with ratings up to a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio of 18, and a heating seasonal performance factor of 9.5. Outdoor units are available in 18,000; 24,000; and 48,000 Btus. Wall- and floor-mounted, slim duct and compact cassette indoor units are available in 7,000, 9,000, 12,000, 15,000, 18,000, and 24,000 Btus. The mix-and-match of evaporator types and capacities allows for greater flexibility during specification.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation