Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Heat Pumps - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
WeatherMaster packaged rooftop heat pumps with Puron refrigerant range from 3 to 8.5 tons with ratings up to 15.8 SEER and 12.8 EER. The pumps feature the company’s rooftop open controller, which continuously monitors and regulates rooftop operation and is capable of stand-alone operation or integration with building automation systems.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation