Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Heat Pump/Recovery VRF - Carrier - Facility Management Product Release
Carrier VRF systems utilize a 2-pipe system for both heat pump and heat recovery. The two-pipe heat pump and heat recovery VRF systems line offers a modular design and a compact 20-ton heat recovery unit. The products offer a tonnage range of up to 36 tons for heat pump systems, up to 28 tons on heat recovery systems, and multiple styles of indoor units with a variety of controls offerings.
The heat pump is a modular design available as single, dual and triple modules while the heat recovery system is a single-cabinet design with small, medium and large cabinet offerings. The systems are equipped with direct-drive, inverter-driven asymmetric scroll compressors with backup capability available on some models based on tonnage.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability