- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Project Manager »
- Building Engineer »
Heat Pump/Recovery VRF - Carrier - Facility Management Product Release
Carrier VRF systems utilize a 2-pipe system for both heat pump and heat recovery. The two-pipe heat pump and heat recovery VRF systems line offers a modular design and a compact 20-ton heat recovery unit. The products offer a tonnage range of up to 36 tons for heat pump systems, up to 28 tons on heat recovery systems, and multiple styles of indoor units with a variety of controls offerings.
The heat pump is a modular design available as single, dual and triple modules while the heat recovery system is a single-cabinet design with small, medium and large cabinet offerings. The systems are equipped with direct-drive, inverter-driven asymmetric scroll compressors with backup capability available on some models based on tonnage.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation