Heat Pump - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Heat Pump minimizes vibration and noise transmission to the cabinet and wall structure with vibration isolators. The Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pump is designed for single-zone environments in multiple-floor buildings. The unit's footprint measures 18- or 24-inches square, with efficiencies up to 15.7 EER. Available from 3/4 ton through 3 tons.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation