Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Heat Pump - ClimateMaster Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Tranquility series model TMW100 water-to-water heat pump uses HFC-410A, a zero ozone depleting refrigerant. The 28-ton unit can be used radiant floor heating, snow/ice melt, chilled water, industrial process control, potable hot water generation and hot/chilled water for make-up air.
Coaxial heat exchangers, microprocessor controls, staggered top water connections and extended range water/refrigerant circuits are all standard.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation