- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Heat Pump - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Heat Pump minimizes vibration and noise transmission to the cabinet and wall structure with vibration isolators. The Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pump is designed for single-zone environments in multiple-floor buildings. The unit's footprint measures 18- or 24-inches square, with efficiencies up to 15.7 EER. Available from 3/4 ton through 3 tons.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation