- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Heat Pump - The Fulton Companies - Facility Management Product Release
The Invictus gas absorption heat pump is natural gas- or propane-fired and is incorporated and piped into a traditional hydronic heating system alongside either condensing or non-condensing boilers. Features inputs of 95,500 Btuh and outputs of 135,000 Btuh.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation