Heat Pump - The Fulton Companies - Facility Management Product Release
The Invictus gas absorption heat pump is natural gas- or propane-fired and is incorporated and piped into a traditional hydronic heating system alongside either condensing or non-condensing boilers. Features inputs of 95,500 Btuh and outputs of 135,000 Btuh.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation