- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Head Gardener »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Heat Pump - WaterFurnace International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Versatec Ultra water source heat pump for water loop and geothermal applications has a 17.2 EER and a 3.5 coeffient of performance. Available in capacities from 9,000 to 70,000 Btuh output. Features single capacity rotary or scroll compressors that are paired with PSC blower motors.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation