Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Heat Pump - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
Heat Pump is selectable for standard, boiler/tower or geothermal applications and uses R-410A refrigerant. Designed for in-room installation, the Enfinity console water source heat pumps allow for stand-alone thermostat operation for integration with any building automation system using LONWORKS or BACnet communications. Available in a flat- or sloped-top cabinet with one front and two side access panels.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation