Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Heat Pump - ClimateMaster Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Tranquility series model TMW100 water-to-water heat pump uses HFC-410A, a zero ozone depleting refrigerant. The 28-ton unit can be used radiant floor heating, snow/ice melt, chilled water, industrial process control, potable hot water generation and hot/chilled water for make-up air.
Coaxial heat exchangers, microprocessor controls, staggered top water connections and extended range water/refrigerant circuits are all standard.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation