- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Chief Engineer »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Heat Pump - ClimateMaster Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Tranquility series model TMW100 water-to-water heat pump uses HFC-410A, a zero ozone depleting refrigerant. The 28-ton unit can be used radiant floor heating, snow/ice melt, chilled water, industrial process control, potable hot water generation and hot/chilled water for make-up air.
Coaxial heat exchangers, microprocessor controls, staggered top water connections and extended range water/refrigerant circuits are all standard.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation