Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Heat Pump - ClimateMaster Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Tranquility series model TMW100 water-to-water heat pump uses HFC-410A, a zero ozone depleting refrigerant. The 28-ton unit can be used radiant floor heating, snow/ice melt, chilled water, industrial process control, potable hot water generation and hot/chilled water for make-up air.
Coaxial heat exchangers, microprocessor controls, staggered top water connections and extended range water/refrigerant circuits are all standard.
- Portable Cooling and Its Impact on Operations
- Properly Sized Portable Cooling Enhances Occupancy Comfort
- How to Specify Portable Cooling Based on Facility Needs
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability