Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Heat Exchanger - Danfoss LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Micro Plate Heat Exchangers (MPHE) features a channel plate pattern, including a dimpled surface that improves flow across the plate and utilization of the surface area for better heat transfer. When compared with traditional brazed plate heat exchangers, have an Exchanger Index value up to 56 higher under the same working conditions, according to the company. Company offers three application-specific MPHE ranges.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation