Heat Exchanger - Danfoss LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The Micro Plate Heat Exchangers (MPHE) features a channel plate pattern, including a dimpled surface that improves flow across the plate and utilization of the surface area for better heat transfer. When compared with traditional brazed plate heat exchangers, have an Exchanger Index value up to 56 higher under the same working conditions, according to the company. Company offers three application-specific MPHE ranges.
- 3 Common Critical Cooling Problems
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- 3 Strategies to Prevent HVAC from Spreading Airborne Coronavirus
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation