- Project Manager »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Heat Exchanger - APC - Facility Management Product Release
EcoBreeze switches automatically between air-to-air and indirect evaporative heat exchange. Located outside the perimeter of the data center, it prevents outside air from coming in contact with the data center air, regardless of which cooling mode is used. Features a proportional R410a refrigerant system as well as an onboard water treatment system. The 50kW modules can be grouped up to 200kW and 400kW of sensible cooling.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation