- Facilities Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
Harmonic Transformer - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
Guard III Harmonic Mitigating Transformers from GE Consumer and Industrial curb harmonic currents, reduce transformer heating caused by harmonics and improve upstream power quality, all while maintaining the NEMA TP–1 standard for energy efficiency.
The transformers accomplish harmonic mitigation by providing good source impedance and sine wave phase shifting. Harmonic mitigating transformers come in specific phase shifts of 0–, 15–, 30– and 45–degrees.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully