Harmonic Transformer - GE Consumer & Industrial - Facility Management Product Release
Guard III Harmonic Mitigating Transformers from GE Consumer and Industrial curb harmonic currents, reduce transformer heating caused by harmonics and improve upstream power quality, all while maintaining the NEMA TP–1 standard for energy efficiency.
The transformers accomplish harmonic mitigation by providing good source impedance and sine wave phase shifting. Harmonic mitigating transformers come in specific phase shifts of 0–, 15–, 30– and 45–degrees.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully