Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Handwashing Sinks - Sloan Valve Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Optima® sink is constructed from 14-gauge Type 304 stainless steel. It features: a raised outer rim that prevents splashing and dripping; angled corners with recessed front panel to protect users from sharp corners; a filtered solenoid valve with serviceable Y strainer filter; and troubleshooting LED indicator lights. The sinks come with a selection of electronic faucet options and are designed for health care offices, food-preparation areas, classrooms and laboratories.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility