- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facilities Information Technology Coordinator »
- Mgr, Facility Operations & Outsource Contract »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Handheld Labeler - Brady Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Brady IDXPERT handheld labeler v2.0 provides functionality for a variety of labeling needs. The IDXPERT v2.0 printer offers PC-connect printing, slide-in strips for voice/data punch blocks and faceplates, and 10 font sizes. A free web upgrade is available for IDXPERT printers purchased prior to v2.0.
The IDXPERT v2.0 labeler gives users the label options they need for electrical identification, voice/datacomm labeling, MRO applications, facility/safety identification, and other applications. With the IDXPERT v2.0 labeler, users have the following capabilities:
-- Pre-formatted, slide-in strips for punch blocks to make pre-formatted ID strips for 110-blocks, 66-blocks, BIX blocks, and patch panels. Print single strips or multiples at one time.
-- Slide-in Desi-Strip inserts for face plates. These 1.9-inch strips fit into recessed areas commonly found on network port face plates.
-- Print from a computer. Create and print jobs from a computer using Brady's LabelMark v3.1.1 labeling software.
-- Text editing flexibility. When label space is limited, choose from 21 font sizes, font autosizing, fine-tunable HR barcode fonts, and a narrow-width barcode option.
The Brady IDXPERT v2.0 handheld labeler offers: 300 dpi printing that won't smear; label auto-formatting; more than 100 label supplies; and an easy-to-use interface. The IDXPERT printer is ideal for wire and cable identification, terminal-block identification, patch-panel identification, small warning labels, equipment labels and small pipe-markers.
- Credentials Increase Professionalism of Facilities Organizations
- 5 Hidden Costs of Deferring Maintenance
- How to Take Pride in Maintenance
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use