- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Hand Towel System - Essity - Facility Management Product Release
PeakServe Continuous Hand Towel System features hand towels which have been compressed by 50 percent, delivering unprecedented capacity, with a unique way of dispensing towels fast and without interruption, to serve high-traffic restrooms. This will allow facility managers to serve over 1,000 guests between refills. To create a positive restroom experience without adding strain on cleaning staff, Tork PeakServe combines features that effectively prepare high-traffic restrooms to handle large crowds:
Easy, Flexible Refilling — Dispenser refill flexibility allows cleaners to tackle the task when it suits them, and save time by not having to check refill levels frequently. Continuous towel technology connects the top and bottom of each compressed towel bundle, allowing them to dispense continuously, serving crowds without interruption, tabbing or jamming, which puts dispensers out of play.
High Capacity — A single dispenser holds up to 2,100 towels or 1,500 feet of toweling.
Increased Efficiency — Compressed hand towels allow cleaning staff can carry double theload, reducing time spent traversing back and forth to stock restrooms.
Improves Visitor Experience — Interlocking towels create a continuous flow of toweling, which generates smooth, one-at- a-time dispensing that ensures guests can dry hands fast without being held up in the restroom.
Prevents Issues Before They Arise — Tork PeakServe is fully compatible with Tork EasyCube Intelligent Facility Cleaning, a cleaning management software system that utilizes connected dispensers to provide real-time, actionable data to improve cleaning efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Looking at Long-Term Restroom Design Changes
- Sustainability, Sanitation, ADA: Critical Considerations for Restroom Design
- Coronavirus Has Made Touchless Restrooms a Must
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms