Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hand Dryer Backsplash - ASI Group - Facility Management Product Release
Ceramic backplate is designed to work with TRI-Umph hand dryers by covering the wall directly behind the dryer to absorb or evaporate water. Can be retroactively installed. Matches ceramic plate on hand dryers. Dryer atomizes water and pushes it down and away from hands and into ceramic backplate; water that is not absorbed or evaporated is collected by a drip tray.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility