- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Hand Dryer - ASI (American Specialties Inc.) - Facility Management Product Release
Turbo-Dri provides an average drying time of less than 12 seconds with a 60-second automatic shutoff. The dryer's auto-resetting thermostat prevents its motor and heating element from overheating. The fixed-air nozzle resists rust and tampering. Workers can change the temperature and velocity of the warm-air output, as well as the dryer's sensitivity, to suit different mounting conditions and projected use.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- Keep a Close Eye on Water Management
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms