Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Hand Dryer - Dyson - Facility Management Product Release
Dyson engineers have invented a hand dryer that doesn’t have to compromise—on speed, hygiene or sound. With its reprogrammed motor, new aerodynamic motor
package and precision air apertures, the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer is 30 percent quieter than its predecessor — earning a seal of approval from Quiet Mark.
And while the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer focused on reducing noise, its input power was reduced from 1400W to 1000W while still maintaining a fast and hygienic hand drying experience. So, not only is energy consumption reduced, operating costs are reduced by up to 28 percent. Carbon was also reduced from 3.5g to 2.4g per dry. Visit www.dyson.com/calcs for more information.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility