- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Hand Dryer - Mitsubishi Hand Dryer - Facility Management Product Release
Quieter operation, sleek design and hygienic water containment for clean restrooms have been hallmarks of the Mitsubishi Electric Jet Towel hand dryer for over 20 years. The dryer’s small size, low cost, low maintenance and sustainability provide solutions for any restroom looking for a quiet hand dryer with one of the industry’s longest-lasting motors.
Operates at 61 dB at high speed/ 58 dB at low speed, with a dry time of 10 seconds. The unit consumes 570 to 1250 Watts, depending on speed and heat combination. Features removable drain tank and access to the drain channel for cleaning.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms